- Make: BEECHCRAFT
- Registration #: RK-135 N135BJ
- Engine Time:
- Sale Status: For Sale
- Total Time:
- Model: BEECHJET 400A
- Serial #:
- Location: Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
- Year: 1997
1997 BEECHJET 400A RK-135 N135BJ
Features Pro Line 21 Avionics Package
5400 Hour TBO Extension
Fresh A, B, C, D Inspections
2.5 Years Pre-Paid CASP Warranty
The 400A has undergone vast design improvements from the original 400. It is mainly constructed of aerospace light alloys. Three separate fueling ports (one in each wing and one in the fuselage) combine to hold 4,911 lbs of fuel. The fuselage’s new fuel tank located under the floor allows more cabin space. The aircraft is designed to consume fuel in the fuselage compartment first to steady the wings’ bending moment. Additionally, the brakes incorporate anti-skid logic to allow a greater maximum landing weight.
This 400A employs the Collins Pro Line 21 avionics system.
• 4 Display PL-21 LCD Display System – 2 PFD’s & 2 MFD’s with
Integrated Engine Indication – (All same p/n’s)
• Single IFIS File Server – Charts & Enhanced Maps
• Single WAAS GPS with RNAV LPV Approach Capability
• Dual Digital AHRS-3000A – (Replaces AHC-85E’s)
• Dual CDU-6200 LCD CDU’s -– (Replaces RTU-870’s and CDU-
• Dual ADS-B Out v2 Compliant Transponders
• DBU-5010E USB based Data Loader – Ascend compatible
• LED Master Warning/Master Caution Annunciators relocated to
• Synthetic Vision System – SVS
• TAWS A – Mode 5
• Single Integrated 3-in-1 LCD Standby Instrument (SAM)
• 3 Year Warranty on New and Existing Rockwell Collins
Beechjet 400A receives its power from two Pratt and Whitney of Canada JT15D-5 turbo-fan engines. Each engine produces 2,900 lbs of thrust and has an inspection interval of 3,500 hours.
These engines, along with unique design features, allow the 400A to travel around 1,500 nautical miles at a speed of mach 0.78. Its maximum speed is 446 knots, another improvement from its predecessor. The 400A has a maximum payload of 2,172 lbs and a maximum flight ceiling of 45,000 feet.
Interior / Exterior
The cabin of the 400A is more spacious thanks to the aforementioned refinements. Carrying 7 or 8 passengers and a crew of two, the interior dimensions measure: 15.6 ft long, 4.8 ft high and 4.9 ft wide.
Passengers enjoy seats that swivel up to 180 degrees. A cabin baggage area and refreshment cabinet have been added. Newly located engine mounts and the addition of sound-dampening materials allows for a much more enjoyable and quieter cabin environment.
Contact The Seller
Sky Aviation Holdings
750 NE 10th Street, Pompano Beach, Florida, 33060 Map